Monday 13 June 2011

I guess we're like water and a flame. Water and a flame...

I feel quite lost now I've finished all the questions. There was such a structure to my blog, now I'm back to chaos. Aaaah.


School is SO pointless at the moment, I had ONE lesson today. Yes although that sounds great, the reality of it is that I got so bored. Such a waste of time, I should have used my time wisely - because now I'm sat here writing my Business Studies essay on Ryan Giggs's super-injunction. BLAH. Such an effort. I've finished all my exams so am most definitely on summer mode. Which I've been in since just before half term now, it's beginning to become a bit of a problem if I'm honest. No constructive work being done. Hence now not doing my essay, but blogging instead. 


Ah, although - refound my old Justin Timberlake - JUSTIFIED album. I absolutely loved this album when it came out, actually what am I saying?! I still absolutely love this album. I remember going to watch his tour (had to drive 4hours to go and see him in Sheffield! Dedication I think so) and being transfixed on him, he's not just an amazing singer but an equally as good dancer too. Was possibly one of the best concerts I've ever been to to date.  And I've been to more then my fair share. Oh how I love him <3 


Also, I've been listening to Drake's new song which isn't out yet. I also love it, I really really REALLY want to go and see him in concert with I.S - my goal to do when he's next touring. 


Here's also some pretty photos... Cos I like them... 







Have a good one. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment