Sunday 26 June 2011

Men and women have the innate ability to bring out the poison in one another.

Been a hectic week to say the least. Had my work experience so been in London dealing with the hustle and bustle of busy city life. Tubing, walking and what not. I had an amazing week, although be it tiring and draining, it gave me an insight into the music industry and the stress it entails. So interesting, and something I definitely would love to consider doing in the future. So hopefully, fingers crossed, watched this space. 


On top of my heavy week, I realised that your mind set and physical state REALLY really effects your actions. And how you gage a situation. In my tired state I am so over-sensitive, more so then usual and yes I am a very sensitive person to say the least. Being in this sensitive, tired mind set - I think I've just ruined one of the best things ever. Such an error. So annoyed with myself. My blog title has never been more appropriate, you never see it coming you just get to see it go... 


On a lighter note, I have found what I'm gonna do to my hair in the summer. SO excited. The weather and Glastonbury is definitely exciting me for the thought of VFEST. Eeeek. 






Not so sure if it'll suit me. I desperately hope so! If not, you only live once and I cut the ends off? Just not so sure if my hair is long enough yet, as it is only just passed my collar-bone... Hmmm. We'll see. I'll upload some photos when I've done it. Wish me luck. 

Hope you have a good one. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment