Tuesday 28 June 2011

Who will love you? Who will fight? Who will fall far behind?

WHAT is going on with this British weather? Seriously? Scorching sun yesterday, where I was melting, and then today the one day I'm dressed for summer (in a little playsuit). It is pissing down with rain and we have a thunder storm. Talk about indecisive. 


So I've been thinking (after talking to a close friend)... I want to make a list of things I want to do before I die. I know it sounds so cliche like on Titanic when Rose goes and does all the things her and Jack were planning on doing. But in all seriousness, I want to accomplish all these things, before I die. 


1. Pass my driving test (the way things are going at the moment I shall be waiting a LONG time!)


2. Pass my A-levels and get into a university of my choice. HA


3. Go to Heathrow and get on the first flight that comes up on the departures board


4. Learn to play the guitar to a sufficient standard 


5. Go on a road trip with all my closest friends across America


6. SEE DRAKE LIVE! 


7. Get a meaningful tattoo


8. Go on a hot-air balloon at 5 o'clock in the morning with someone I love


9. Go to Las Vegas on my 21st birthday with my best friends, and lose more money then I can afford


10. Run the Sahara desert marathon 


11. Keep a diary for a WHOLE year


12. Go on safari 


13. Take a gap year, before or after university - and do the most amazing things, like building an orphanage etc.


14. Learn to cook a really really good meal for family and friends


15. Have the biggest 21st birthday party EVER and invite everyone I know


16. Become vegetarian for a month 


17. Live in New York for at least 2years


18. Find my dream house


19. Go to the finals of Wimbledon


20. Go to Glastonbury 


21. Visit 10 captial cities 


22. See John Mayer live


23. Live in Camden Town


24. Go to Disneyland with my best friends 


25. Be successful in my career


26. Have at least 4 children


27. Fall madly in love


I can't think of any more at the moment. But I know I'll add to that list - although I do think I have my work cut out, to try and achieve all of those things! But I am determined to do it. 


It's weird to think that I'm nearly 18, and that I hopefully will have done a few of the things on the list this time in a year. Ah, somedays I wish I was older, more grown up. But other times I feel so unprepared for the "real world" --- no wonder I love Peter Pan



No comments:

Post a Comment