Thursday 17 November 2011

Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.

It's here, finally at long, long, long, LONG last!

Drake's album, Take Care is here. I.S and I have been anticipating this album for such a long time. Felt like Christmas came early, and YES it has most DEFINITELY lived upto my expectations and hers, I think?! Hehe.

His lyrics are stunning as always. If you don't have the album I cannot recommend it enough.




Blah, I'm ill - yes I know I always seem to be ill. But I am genuinely ill :( waaaa. I wanna get better, being poorly is SO boring.

I didn't realize really till now, how the past really, really effects your future. I mean more emotionally, like if you've been hurt in a certain way, you now, naturally protect yourself more? But sometimes that's not necessarily the best thing to do. It sucks, everyone has secrets, everyone has something others don't know about them. But, I guess some secrets aren't worth sharing, right?

"Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending." - Drake

I thought that was a good quote to leave with... 

Have a good one.

B x  

PS. My favourite is "Look What You've Done" - give it a listen! Hope you enjoyyyyy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment