Friday 9 December 2011

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour. But heaven knows, I'm miserable now.

This time in ONE WEEK I'll be on my Christmas holidays, wow. I just can't get over how fast this term has gone, a little too fast if you ask me. Wish it had gone slower, so much slower. I'm dreading the Christmas holiday, for many reasons but mainly due to the amount of work I'm going to have to do over the 3 and a half weeks we have. Ah, blah, but if I mess up my exams I can only blame myself... WAAA.

On a lighter, better note, I've got all five offers from UCAS for next year. Which is such a relief, I now have choices, if I manage to pull these exams off. So less pressure there. Next year, the bittersweet year. We'll see how it all goes.

I love the fact I've got so close to my now best friends, I think it gets to a point where you make a decision on who you want to be friends with, who matters and who really doesn't. Friendship isn't a one way street and more so recently I've realized this. People are in your life for a reason, you should remember that, whether because they want to be, or whether you choose them to be. However, losing friends and friendships is such a hard and unsettling feeling. Always think it's their loss too, not just yours! Honestly, I promise.

Missing someone, a funny thing, even if you see someone everyday, it doesn't stop you missing them when you're apart. For some reason or another when you haven't seen them that day or week, it can almost be a bigger impact then one of someone who doesn't see the one they miss for months etc. Due to the routine and familiarity, it's so nice when you just love spending time with someone. Did that make sense? Probably not haha. Bottom line, I missed you today.

Got an 18th birthday dinner tonight, quite excited. But alas, another yes, another, clothing crisis. When will I ever learn? Planning outfits really REALLY decreasing the stress that I'm going to face in an hour or so. Oh B, silly, silly, B.

Also, can anyone recommened me some heated rollers, I'm desperate for some, and I want some good ones. Hehe.

Hope you have a good one.

B x

I HATE DECISIONS.


No comments:

Post a Comment