Monday 19 December 2011

If you don't love me, someone else will, dont you ever get too comfortable.

So, Christmas is nearly here. Am I the only person who isn't feeling Christmassy? I don't know what it is? I wish I did feel Christmassy...

Revision has started, such a little bitch. But I know I've got to do it, which sucks so much, I actually found somewhere I can revise, I think. Quite exciting, hope I do well. Aaaah. Fingers crossed.

I had one of my best friend's 18th - ended with a bang and not a good bang, I had my speech all prepared, but didn't get to do it sadly. Too much drama irrupting. By writing the speech it showed and reminded me of all the amazing things we had done together, from morning runs, dog sitting to our yearly holidays and helping each other with boy trouble. Money really can't buy those things, it's actually crazy how much we've done in five years. Wow. Can't wait for her to do a speech at my 21st hehe.

Talking about time, I'm excited for the future, I think recently I've been reassured. One of the best feelings is choosing and deciding to be with someone in the future, talking about what you want to do together and are going to do together. A gratifying feeling, hehe, can't wait. Hope all goes to plan, you never can tell.

I miss my iPhone SO much, hate the stupid BlackBerry. ARGH. Don't buy the Bold 9900 - battery life is shit and it freezes.

I feel content, I haven't felt like this for such a long time. Dare I say it, I'm happy. Really happy.

Right, got my philosophy tutor now, TWO hours, aaaaaah. Wish me luck!

Have a good one.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment