Monday 18 April 2011

I just wanna be successful.

I watched my favourite film today, yes that's right Peter Pan. I've been obsessed with it ever since I can remember, the story of a young boy destined never to grow up and of course my favourite genre of film LOVE. A complicated love story. Which everyone is a sucker for. 


My favourite quote comes from Peter Pan, "Never say goodbye, goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." - and in the last week this quote has really come to my attention more then usual. For a variety of reasons.
Forgetting is one of my biggest fears, to forget what someone looks like, what they act like, what they like and dislike etc. Or to be the person being forgotten. It is different if you are forgetting that person forgetting you, but is severely heartbreaking if you are the person being forgotten and not forgetting them. 


So, therefore I hope to never forget... But I understand life gets in the way and we are all so busy and wrapped up in our own lives, however sometimes we don't take enough time out for others. We forget how easy it is to pick up the phone for a quick chat, and how you feel after having a chat with that friend is! Love chats with my best friends! Hehe. Makes you realize how important people in your life are, especially friends. Had a banging chat with one this afternoon. 


SO SUNNY. Eeeek, not helping me with my revision though. Becoming quite an issue actually. I can't wait for summer. My exams are over in this time in 7weeks!!!! God, that's so soon... Better go do some revision now then. With my yummy bowl of ice cream - nomnom. --->


Have a good one. 


B x


R.I.P <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment