Friday 15 April 2011

There's a light that never goes out...

Have you ever felt so confused that you don't actually know what to do with yourself? Well, this is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment, and I HATE it! Such a nightmare my emotions are all over the place. I hate myself for it as, I was, so happy, well i am still happy but not as happy as i was. It's like, when you're away from the person who makes you happy - you become unhappy and start to pick holes in everything and ultimately make EVERYTHING worse and make the situation seem worse then it actually is. ARGHJOKQWDDKIO. Why can we never seem to be content? There always has to be some sort of problem, or we have to create some sort of drama. Just, well just because... Alas I shall be fine, I shall sort myself out and I shall be as happy as I was. It's all good. 


I'm not even going to comment on revision, and the lack of it. I get that guilty feeling when talking about it, so I shall refrain. Thinking about it the whole country should just not revise then the grade boundaries would be low and BAM we'd all do really well, right? 


In result of this lack of revision, I decided to paint my nails! One of my favourite past times, it  was a difficult choice of colours. As the weather has been glorious I wanted to go summery but then again it hasn't been too great in the last day or so. Therefore, I opted for a mixture - yes for all of you that know me I never paint my nails one colour. So, I haven't failed to disappoint this time either. My left hand being "cherry tree blossom" AKA redy, pinky with "Marylebone" a light yellow, I've done my nails stripy for a change too. My right hand being "cherry tree blossom" and "32" a pale blue with a little glitter in too. Also stripy. I just love painting my nails, makes me feel so girlie and makes my hands look more attractive rather then looking like they belong to a 5year old. 


It's been a girlie day all round I feel, got my hair done, took foreverrrrrrrrrrr i usually like having my hair done but today it was SO tedious, 2hours it took! Painted my finger nails and my toe nails (bright, neon, orange again) - so yes, a pampering day indeedy. 


Wow, this week has gone fast. Too fast. Before we know it we'll all be back at school, sad times. Better make the most of the break, well lack of a break as it should be dominated by work. Highlighting the word SHOULD there. Haha. 


Anyway, have a good weekend and I'll try and blog more, swear I say that all the time. Haha. I'll make a special effort though! Honest. 


Have a good one. 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment