Saturday 9 April 2011

Oh, it's you again listen this isn't a reunion...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPYYYYYY. 


Feeling so content. I think the astronomical amount of scones, finger sandwiches, champagne, little cakes and earl grey tea i consumed over the course of the afternoon - helped toward this feeling of happiness. We went to a beautiful country house today in Surrey, for a late mothers' day present. (mummar LOVES her afternoon tea and i can safely say I'm following in her footsteps!!) The weather was also definitely in our favour, it was so nice, sitting outside, drinking, eating, chatting about something and nothing. I think we all forget how important it is to actually communicate with the people we love, it's hard to fit it in sometimes - in our busy lives. But after my wonderful afternoon i remembered how much fun i actually have with my siblings and mummy <3 


I'm so glad it's the end of term. Well, a bittersweet feeling. As i now have to work and revise as much as my little brain can cope with and more, which i am by no means looking forward to! But so relieved i can now have a lie in, see friends that i have been neglecting and try to balance everything again. 


Soooo, sunny. This has also added to my happy mood! As i've stated in earlier posts from like March, I'm so ready for summer, bar the summer outfits (need to start thinking colours rather then, black, navy, brown, black, black and white)... I cannot wait, I'm sure it's gonna be a good one. 


I've also realized in the last month or so, that it's so true - we always want what we can't have. I mean, i always knew this but in the last 4weeks it's become so apparent and to be honest I'm so delighted that this happens, shows you just how lucky you are. Even though you rarely realize you're this lucky until it's gone. This probably makes no sense, but to me it does, haha... Basically, I'm glad this feeling of wanting something your not allow to have exists! 


Well, I'm a little tired and am excited for my trip up to London tomorrow, hopefully in the sun (wishful thinking? Maybe? Finger crossed!) with some fabulous people i have been neglecting recently. 


Off to watch Toy Story 3 ! Gotta love Toy Story possibly the best films ever made. 


Hope you've had a well deserved break from the hell-hole of school/work so far! And have a good week(s). I'll try to blog so more as i have so more free time, as yes i've ignored my blog for far too long and I've missed it! 


Have a good one. 


B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment