Wednesday 20 April 2011

We were young, we were wrong...

Now, I've always absolutely LOVED Robbie Williams. Loved everything about him, his school-boy like face, funny comments he makes, his well written songs etc. 
I just love him. After a day of successfully avoiding revision at all cost and resorting to YouTube for help. Watched so many videos such as Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Ed Sheeran A-Team music video and you gussed it, various Robbie Williams videos. 




My favourite being this one... I love the couple in it, how they seem still "in love" - I hate how now a days we all seem to fall in and out of love, over a short period of time. But do we actually? The feelings you once had for someone, so strong and passionate surely can't just disappear, can they? Yes I know that you eventually move on and have that love for another person, but does the love you once had for someone, does it just go? Or stay, and you just put it on hold? From my little experience of love, I'd say it seems to disappear but doesn't. Little things trigger off the love you once had for them? Hmmm, it's a tough one. Maybe down to your personality or how in love you were? 


I'm excited. Very excited. On Saturday seeing a bunch of friends who I haven't seen all together for such a long time! It's so nice to be reunited with the people I used to see everyday and share all my thoughts, feelings and memories with. I miss them all so much. But it makes catching up with each other even more exciting and gives us even MORE to talk about, if that's even possible! 


LOVING this weather, not helping me with the revision as all I want to do is be outside. Which I tried to do today, revise and be in the sun. What a disaster! Hence my resorting to YouTube. 


Have a good one.


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment