Friday 8 July 2011

And I said that's fine, but your the only one that knows I lied.

Well, I feel like I haven't blogged for ages. So much has happened since I last blogged, some good, some bad.


Good - visiting Newcastle university with one of my best friends, and absolutely falling in love with the place. Definitely my first choice at the moment.
Another good thing that's happened is I have officially finished school for summer WOOHOO. Weird to think this time in just 360 days I will have finished school forever, and HOPEFULLY (fingers triple crossed) I will be preparing myself for an amazing summer and university.


There are numerous other good things that have happened over the course of the last few days, especially last night going to see ED SHEERAN with two very close friend - at Scala in Kings Cross. We watched two warm-up acts which were awesome too, Ryan Keen (who is SO cute!) and Lester Clayton. Who I seriously recommend listening to, so quirky and bring something new to music.
Ed was unquestionably one of the most incredible performers I've ever seen, his voice is so lovely, and so unexpected by just looking at him. Not to mention loving all his heart-felt songs which are all written from past experiences. Ah I just love him, he is definitely my new obsession! 


Other not so good events did arise over the past week or so, but I shan't go into detail about them. All lessons learnt I think I can safely say. But not to mention that a lot of disappointment came from these lessons from so called "friends". But hey ho, that's life... 


I'm so excited to be on summer, even though it doesn't feel quite yet like summer. Need the weather to warm up and then I think it will. 


Hope you like my little playlist thing! All my current favourite chilled songs.


Have a good one. 


B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment