Sunday 4 September 2011

Tears don't mean you're losing.

You know that feeling you get when you know you've got to do something, that you don't want to do. I've got that SO bad right now. I don't know why? Or for what?... Maybe it's school? But I don't usually get this feeling before I start school. It's weird. 

I feel this summer went too fast, so much I wanted to accomplish and I didn't. But then again on the other hand, things arose that I never thought would in my wildest dreams. Some good, others the furthest thing from good. It's weird to think, that when things are going on around you - you don't really notice a change. But then when you reflect on the past year, month or so you realize SO much has changed. Gosh. 

BLAH to school. BLAH. Blah. 

Bought Lil Wayne's new album, which I am currently listening to. I'll let you guys know what I think of it. I have very high hopes! Hehe. Love Tha Carter... 

Ah, well, I can only have hope for this next year. The last year of school. Which is SO scary, but SO exciting. I cannot wait to leave school, ever get the feeling you've grown out of school? 

Missing you I.S 

H's 18th tomorrow night, on a school night. This is dedication, a good friend right here. Haha. 

Hope you have a good one. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment