Friday 2 September 2011

I have to live with both my selves as best I may.

I cannot believe August is over. Where has this summer gone? I know we always say that about summer, that it "flew by" but seriously, this year it has disappeared.

Went birthday shopping the other day, even though my birthday isn't until October 28th (put it in your diary!!) - was so lovely to spend the day with just mummy and I. Went to Harrods for lunch and a look for a nice present I like. Found some gorgeous jewelery and a watch I LOVE, so fingers crossed. Then popped into Burberry to look at their new collection, definitely need to start saving if I want any of their stuff.

I have a new obsession, well not new, I've loved her for ages! Everyone says my sister looks like her, ARGH so jealous. She was a sex-icon. Known for her 19inch waist. Along with her strong view on animals rights. And is absolutely gorgeous... If you haven't guessed already it's, Brigitte Bardot. I have a new obsession with the french look, how do they do it? Manage to create effortless, perfect, fashion combinations, always looking classy. Envious.




So sunny. Eeeep. September has started on a good note. Everything is gooood now, after me bring depressive in my previous posts I have now perked up. Everything always sorts itself out.

Also, my music box, hypster thing - I have my current favourite song at the moment, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds... 


Hope you enjoyyyyyyyyy. 


Buzzing for tonight. Eeeeep. 


Hope you have a good one. 


B x


"It is better to be unfaithful
than to be faithful without wanting to be."
Brigitte Bardot 


No comments:

Post a Comment