Tuesday 27 September 2011

You drink as much as me, and I get drunk a lot.

I just realised my WHOLE blog is becoming some, Ed Sheeran shrine haha. Everything is to do with him. As you can probably tell, I'm OBSESSED with him and his new album. Just, ah, words cannot describe how good it is. And I don't know anyone who can't relate to at least one of his songs. Even though it may be a little depressing, you will appreciate the beauty of his voice and the lyrics. 


So, what's been happening with me? The answer, not a lot. The week did not start off on a good note. 8am, Monday morning, after my 100000000th outfit change (in that mood, NOTHING LOOKS NICE ON ME, WHY, WHY, WHY AM I SO FAT AND UNATTRACTIVE?!) so was not in the best of moods, wasn't feeling too well and hadn't had my morning necessity, caffeine. My dearest mother, bless her, decided to start yelling at me as we were going to be late for me going back to school. Which then progressed into a shouting and screaming match, all before 8.30 in the morning. The car journey, well, you could have cut the atmosphere with a knife. Awkward to say the least... But today wasn't too bad, the week seems to be going quite slowly, waaa. Hurry up weekend! 


A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to I.S - she turns 18 today woo! <3


Don't you love being close with someone, as in someone that you weren't close with. Who you're now close with, someone you share everything with, that you're so open with. It's so comforting when you become friends with someone like that, you're just yourself with. They know your ins and outs, and are still there 24/7 no matter what. I've recently become so much closer with a few people, and it makes me feel so excited and flattered I suppose, that they feel so comfortable with you. Sometimes hearing stories about how others have treated people you love makes you want to scream - why are people so cruel to others? The moral of today, always say how you feel at the time... Otherwise it eats away at you. Not healthy for you! 


Anyway... To keep the Ed theme here, I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes from his song, Kiss Me - "My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now."

No comments:

Post a Comment