Tuesday 3 January 2012

I spent my time, watching the spaces that have grown between us.

Wow, it's been over a year since I started my blog. How times flies, doesn't it? So much has changed, but when life goes by you don't really notice the change till, BAM. Everything is different, and you wonder to yourself, how did all this happen so quickly? How did I not stop it? How did I not see it coming?

The answer - I don't really know? Things don't change quickly really, even though one night might drastically change something, it doesn't mean it hasn't been slowly changing for a while. If you see what I mean? People change, things change, you change, not that any of it is a bad thing, it's just well, different. And different is sometimes, a lot of the time, good. But yet, sometimes change is hard and hurtful, especially when you're either not aware and not wanting change, and when the change painful.

But - everything works out in the end. We all know that!

Goodbye 2011, you bittersweet, changing, emotional, exciting, memorable, hurtful, worth it year. I can't say I'm sad to see you go... But then I can't say I'm happy either. 2012, I'm looking forward to, don't let me down?

Time to, forgive and forget.

Hope you all had a banging start to the new year, mine was, well, urm, surreal to say the least. But that's another story.

Revision is being a bitch even more so, wish I had work ethic, and an attention span. Damn it! So, Ben Howard is helping me, I'll add some of his songs to my Hypster. Love love love.

Hope you have a good one, and that 2012 brings you all you want and more.

B x

Keep your head up, keep your hear strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment