Monday 9 January 2012

I've come to know that memories, were the best things you ever had.

I hate January, so much. It's pretty much the worst month ever, makes me feel so like blah. Unhappy. I miss summer, not that it was even the best summer, it was a good summer, not as good as it could have been, but still. Summer, full of no worries, no stress (no school related stress, until results day), no early mornings, no cold nights... etc. It's just, ah, magical. There's something about summer that makes everything seem okay, that makes everyone in a brilliant mood, everyone is untouchable. WAAA. I miss summer. *sad face*

But I am determinded to make sure this summer is going to be even better, even more exciting, eventful and just overally WOW. Everyone has one of those summers which, "changed their life" - I am gonna make sure this one is one of them. Hehe.

I wish I was naturally intelligent, that I didn't have to revise that BAM I had all the knowledge and ability to write amazing essays, without any effort. I envy everyone with that ability or with photographic memory.

Sometimes emotions confuse me, I hate insecurities, I wish I didn't have them, or as many. Funny how different environments make people show their emotions in different ways, mmmm, confusing.






Excuse the randomness. 
Have a good one. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment