Sunday 13 March 2011

I wish that I could have this moment for life...

WOW. This weekend, most definitely, hands down reached my expectations and MORE... I cannot describe how good it was. Friday was lovely to see everyone at my friend's house party, i love house parties so relaxed and it's weird how in a different environment to school/college etc. people are so different, good different of course! Then SATURDAY was ah, i was so worried it was going to be a let down but it was like i said, the complete opposite, the music was amazing and the bunch of people i went with were the icing on the cake. 


I came home smelling of beer, no thanks to Jack and another guy i was stood near decided to throw his beer, i never understand the concept of throwing drinks at concerts? Why? You either waste your beer or piss someone off! Hmmm. So i was not a happy girl, but then got over it and carried on singing at the top of my voice - I'm now paying for this, my throat is killing me. I love the mentality of standing watching a band with thousands of people, whether that's at a festival or at a concert like last night, everyone is so much more relaxed and less fired up and moody, for example last night me and my dear friend got separated from the rest of our group - as we couldn't cope in the mosh pit anymore, so we stood at the side made a few friends we had a dance with then we went to the bar and made even more friends who we spent the rest of the night with. It's awesome how people do that, you just meet someone and then BAM there you are spending the evening together dancing, singing, laughing, enjoying yourself. We finally got home after the panic of nearly missing our train, makeup down/off our faces, smelling of alcohol, sweat, cigarette smoke and damp as it started raining... Overall it was an amazing night, filled with so much laughter, even people listening to our conversation about blaming each other for nearly missing the train were laughing haha, it definitely lived upto my expectations! Hehe. 


Now back to reality, doing work and getting ready to go back to school as i have a drama practical rehearsal (not in the mood especially as my voice is disappearing rapidly) ah this lack of sleep feeling that i seem to be feeling much to often really needs to go, or i won't be able to cope through the week!!


I miss last summer so much, the water fights in GG's garden and eating ice cream with my favourite blondes, ah, why does everything have to change? Why can't we go back in time - someone better create a time machine ASAP... *sigh*


Hope you all had an awesome weekend too, whatever you were doing! Only 3 weeks or something like that 'till Easter! Woohoo. 


Hope you have a good one. 


B x


PS. How cute is this PostSecret, i'm gonna write in my secret soon... Well, maybe. 







No comments:

Post a Comment