Tuesday 29 March 2011

Like punching in a dream breathing life into the nightmare.

OVERLOAD. Sums up how i am feeling at this exact moment. With grades, work, coursework, university days and drama practical being rammed even further down my throat i am beginning to go into over drive. I'll save you from the full blown hour long rant i just had to my dear mummar about how i am feeling, and how i feel i won't cope for much longer, let alone get my grades and get into the university of my choice. AAAAH. People don't seem to understand the pressure, i didn't think sixth form would be this intense, i mean i know everyone always says, "the jump from GCSE to A-levels is so high.. blah blah" i didn't actually think it would be like THIS.


So much to think about and do, in such little time. (Haha, says me whilst writing my blog when i could be doing some work! But i haven't blogged for along time, i didn't want to neglect it any longer.) I could just scream, i need a holiday... Now. 


Well, apart from drowning in work and thought about the future, i am a happy bunny. Everything seems to be sailing along nicely, at the moment *TOUCH WOOD* eeeek.


Today, was a scary day. Went to Reading University to go and see and speak to people about what uni we wanted to go to and what courses we wanted to do. Was so intense. I came home with about 2454290 persecutors, some clearly VERY ambitious e.g. Edinburgh and some more moderately ambitious, was scary though, the thought that a) i won't be with the people i see everyday anymore. b) that i shan't be living at home anymore c) that i shall be an adult. d) I'm going to have to COOK for myself. e) that this choice of course and university will ultimately change my life. Oh how dramatic that sounds but it's true! Ah. 


On a lighter note, i ran into many of my wonderful friends who i didn't expect to see. Which is always a nice surprise, lots of screaming and smiley faces! Hehe. 


All of this is making me feel way too old for my liking. Yes i know we all want to be 18 and party and grow up ASAP, but today made me see that it's a scary world and I'm definitely not ready for it yet... Got a few more years, but still. It's coming. 


Anyway, i must be off to finish off the rest of my humongous pile of work, most of which is in for Friday. COME ON FRIDAY hurry, hurry. 


Oh, I'll try to blog more this week, but no promises, due to work etc.


Hope you have a good one. 


B x 


PS. Summer is definitely on it's way, yippeee sunshine - oh and look how cute this is, my kiwi has a love heart shaped middle! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment