Monday 7 March 2011

Our love was lost. But now we've found it.

I think it's safe to say i am so tired i could pass out right now - alas, i wanted to do my blog so I'm fighting the lack of sleep, but i know that it will soon get the better of me!! 


Today was most definitely, just another manic Monday - everything seemed none stop, work is quickly piling up and i don't seem to have any of it under control, and when i then try to sit down and actually do some work either, i manage to distract myself, something more appealing comes up or the people I'm surrounded by whilst i try to work manage to distract me beyond belief. Gosh, it's a losing battle if I'm honest - although i managed to finish my philosophy tonight YEY! Work didn't happen to be the only thing i felt was manic though! Ah, why do things all seem to happen in waves? Waves of good, waves of bad, waves of indifferent.


All i've wanted the whole day was a big cuddle, sometimes all you need is that. No words need to be said, no explanation as to why you want a cuddle, nothing else, it is the most amazing feeling when you're hugging someone you feel so comfortable and safe with, nothing can beat it! That's what I've been craving all day... Hmmm, maybe it's a certain cuddle I want? Oh I don't know... 


I'm hoping this week is better then I'm anticipating - in my mind it's gonna be awful and go so slowly, I wish it would hurry up and be the weekend already. ALTHOUGH saying that, the weather put me in such a good mood, was so sunny and made me once again think about the summer, I'm looking forward to it beyond belief, I'm not sure if it's healthy? Haha.  


Another crisis is clothing, i feel that i have no clothes and am beginning to panic. Especially when everyone else seems to look banging and i feel like BLAH - new clothes seems to make you feel so much better - actually, new everything seems to make you feel better, until it's at the weird stage where it's not new and not old. Hmmm. 


Right, I'm shattered typing is now becoming more of an effort then expected and my eyes seem to be blinking longer then they should - don't think eating so much bread and butter pudding helped either, i love the feeling of a fully tummy when you go to bed... Hehe. Right off to listen to some Kate Nash and Burberry Acoustic


Hope you have a good one. 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment