Monday 21 March 2011

The sun doesn't always shine, I'm stuck in a solar eclipse.

I shall start by apologizing as i haven't blogged for a whole week, just been so busy with various things, mainly school work and my drama practical exam. Which is just before Easter so we're all trying to cram in practices, learn lines, find props/costumes etc. Can't wait for it all to be over! Only a few more weeks... Aaah, so scary. 


The past week or so has been a good one if i recall correctly, i think everything seems to be slowly but surely falling into place, at last. It's so true all you need is to be patience and everything will smooth itself out - i realized talking about things doesn't necessarily make you forget about the past situations or upsets, but it sometimes helps to show that you've acknowledged those past occurrences and have moved on, or at least tried to. It allows you to see mistakes and regrets, but also to learn from them, I've also been thinking that even though you may regard someone highly in your life and have high expectations of them - a lot of them time, to our upset they don't regard us in such a higher fashion. Although as i earlier stated i feel it's been a good week and everything seems to be smoothing itself out, i can't help but forget the disappointment i have felt also. 
It's sad to think that this feeling hasn't come from someone i don't particularly like, or care about, it hasn't come from someone i don't spend much time with or talk to. It has come from people that i feel especially close to and choose to spend time with and talk to about all the things under the sun. I know, i know, i sound like a parent who's teenager has been out all night drinking and then decided to come home and vomited all over the cream carpet, when they said they were popping to a friend's house, or something of a similar event, saying that "I'm very disappointed in your behaviour and i expected more from you..."  But it just shows, that you can't be so quick to assume or judge or claim to know someone, as i promise that sooner or later they'll do something to make you feel disappointed or hurt. I'm not saying I'm a saint I'm not by any stretch of the imagination, i just hope that i wouldn't do the same things to make someone disappointed in me. Right, rant over. 


Anywho, summer is most definitely on its way and I'm so ready for it (apart from the hurdles i have to overcome before i get there e.g. A LEVELS! Aaaah) I'm already preparing my summer holiday and making a list of what i want to do before it's over. I think getting my VFEST ticket definitely sped up the transition of winter to summer mind set. Eeeeek. 


WEEK HURRY UP - I've got a very exciting weekend planned ahead, which i am looking forward to very much. 


I'll try and blog a lot more this week as i have missed you all. Hehe. Anyway, English literature essay calls my name... BLAH to work. 


Hope you have a good one. 


B x



No comments:

Post a Comment