Friday 15 July 2011

I pop bottles cos I bottle my emotions.

SUMMER. summer. summer. 


I am so excited. Summer is definitely starting to get into full swing.

Light evenings become normal, sunglasses come out, pale pasty white legs appear, summery playlists are created on your iPods, painted toe nails come out in the flip flops, my puppy starts sleeping in my bath room on the tiles, the outdoor area of cafes are always packed, windows of cars are always down and you can hear their ridiculously loud music playing, there is no need for me to carry a scarf in my bag - notice i say scarf not umbrella! Even though it's summer we're still in England!!
Even though I do love summer, I am deep down a winter person I think. I love over-sized patterned jumpers, warm boots, scarfs, earmuffs, gloves and not to mention everyone getting ready for the buzz of Christmas.
Summer always seems to go so fast, where as winter seems to be around forever!


However, at the moment I am SO looking forward to my summer holidays away. Oh and the festival season, the attire especially. Eeeeee. Everyone just seems so much content and elated in summer, it's weird to think that a season can do that to you. I would say the weather adds to this feeling, but usually British summers aren't something to have faith in to contribute to that. Although June was promising. We'll see I suppose...
On the note of summer - I got a very festival sheek hat if I do say so myself from All Saints. Their festival boutique is amazing and some really reasonable priced stuff, here take a look

Hope you're all having a good start to summer.
B x
ONLY 35DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment