Friday 22 July 2011

Trust issues.

Everyone has them. Some worse then others. Some more able to relate to then others. Some more rational then others. Either way, they're there for a reason and aren't going anywhere fast, if anywhere. 


They seem to be able to ruin any relationship. No matter how close or strong you are to each other. One way or another they eat away at you, taint your view on EVERYTHING. But, they are there for a reason and this reason - to protect you I suppose? Due to past events or past situations. Right? Or do we just use that as an excuse to be self-centered and to 'blame' your insecurities on something other then your crazy, unable to let you have a nondramatic relationship for once mind? "It's my trust issues that make me this way, it's my insecurities. I can't help it!"


Everyone loves a bit of drama, you can deny it as much as you want, but that's the bottom line. Everyone loves to know peoples business or to comment, judge and criticise how they handled a situation. We all forget that other people may have had life just as tough as us or even worse then us. I think if we all remembered this then we would be all together a more sympathetic and understanding society. But we never will. Maybe we're all too self-obsessed? Or maybe life goes too fast for us to spare a moment, emotion, thought for others? Who knows. But I try to make a conscious effort to care more... I know I don't do it all the time. So that might be the answer? Be more conscious of others. 


The inspiration to write this about trust issues was of course Drake - I added his new song to my hyperster so enjoy! 


I changed my blog a little, more 'homie' now don't you think? Not sure if I like it... We'll see. 


It's quite unnerving how well people know me sometimes, I wish some didn't know me as well as they do. Hmmm. How to get around that? Pretend to have 'changed' or don't let them know they know you as well as they do! 


SUN came out today. For long enough that I could attend the races today with three crazy friends! Was different to say the least haha. 


Not long till holiday - yipeeeee! 


Have a good one. 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment