Friday 26 August 2011

So maybe she won’t. But shit than again maybe she will.

I MISS PORTUGAL. AND BABINGTON HOUSE. AND VFEST.


Location at the moment - ROCK BOTTOM.


After talking to a very close friend this morning it made me feel like, everything will be okay. Everything will sort itself out. Absolutely everyone goes through highs and lows, not just you. Everything happens for a reason, and if it's meant to be it will be, and if it's not it won't be.


My sister's FIANCEE always tells me "If you're ever in doubt on what to do, simply, do nothing, the answer will shortly show itself." - so true. Even though at the end everything feels like it's failing apart, 9/10 it isn't and it will all be okay. Well, that's what I think?


I know my blog sounds like I'm some, melodramatic, whiney, depressive, little bitch. But I promise I'm not, well only sometimes. Just not feeling very happy at the moment, ah so on a mission to be happy again. Give me time...


Can't believe school is SO soon. I'm ready to go back, start studying hard and see some friends who I miss.


The past is definitely starting to repeat itself. (so Harry Potter!) In a good way, with a few obvious tweeks. Kinda excited, but also raises a lot more risks this time around. Not sure if I want that? But, we'll see.


I miss so many people at the moment, summer is nearly over and I haven't fufilled seeing nearly half of the people I want. So my mission in the next week. Gonna be tough, but I want to do it! (I.S that means YOU!)


Rain, rain, go away...



"Being single doesn't necessarily mean you're available.
Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says - 
"Do Not Disturb" on your heart."
- Wiz Khalifa



Have a good one. 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment