Sunday 20 February 2011

And I'd gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew, that someday it would bring me back to you...

EEEEEEEK. The best start to half term, ever. It was, ah so good, went out for a very dear friend's birthday to one of my favourite restaurants Hakkasan - best Asian inspired food ever!! Then out to Aura afterwards... Where i bumped into a few friends i knew, such a small world, it's kinda scary. What more could i of wanted? Amazing food and amazing company of all my bestest friends. Heheh. This has now started my half term on a high... Lets hope it stays this way! Haha.


While i was recovering yesterday from; nearly breaking my ankle down the stairs of Aura, my lack of sleep, my alcohol intake and sticky eyelids from my eyelashes, yes i did go overboard on the glue (i really worry they're gonna come off.), i realized it is BIG TIME the little things that make people so happy, i mean, everyone always says it's the little things in life that make us happy, but i hadn't realized it to this extent. Until yesterday, my wonderful mummar made me, yes PANCAKES... What a lady. I then realized last night that asking someone if they're okay really makes a difference, as well does telling someone that you love them and that you're sorry also has an impact on them. Whether they're genuine or not, you can't really tell. But still, if it makes you feel better then, i suppose it doesn't matter too much. Well, it depends really... Still. It's definitely the little things.


After my delicious pancakes, i decided to watch Blood Diamond with my siblings and my mummar - such an error, the fact i was feeling all of the above ^^ did not help me in hiding my feelings towards the subjects raised in the film - i was hysterical, to the point i couldn't speak, yes THAT bad. And the things is, i don't classify myself as a person who cries easily, especially not in films. So i'm blaming my moment of weakness on all those factors. Haha. The only film i think i have ever been ridiculous in e.g. can't breathe, can't speak, for a good 20minutes has been Changelling - GOD. If you haven't seen it i recommend it a million times, however, have a large box of tissues beside you. I don't know one person who hasn't cried in it. 


Well, i'm off to ice my ankle - yes, my fall was that bad! Then off to lunch with a lovely lady, YUM Fegos and a catch up session is just what i need. 


SUCKERS to those going back to school. Heheh. 


Have a good one. 


B x





No comments:

Post a Comment