Tuesday 8 February 2011

I caught a glimpse, but its been forgotten.

So, I'm in debit, a substantial amount of debit if I'm honest. I need to think of two, serious, solutions; as the ones I've thought of really haven't been very realistic, ranging from either "helping" around the house HA, fat chance - to becoming a prostitute like Bell on Secret Diary. Both I think I'm going to scrap, as I don't particularly want to do either. If any of you think of some good solutions to my problem, please let me know, I'd appreciate it deeply!!

When I was sat in my philosophy lesson today about evil, it made me think, think about God and religion (yes I appreciate this is very "deep" to be in my blog, but it has been bothering me) - I've come to the conclusion, I don't believe in God. If he does exist then why is there so much suffering? I would understand if it was to people who deserved it, but it hardly ever is. It frustrates me so much, if he did really exist then why are there such things as cancer, aids, HIV, disability etc. Nothing seems to explain that, there seems to be no logical reason... Which then makes me think about one of my favourite quotes "Sometimes I wonder if God will ever forgive us for what we have done to each other, then I look around and I realize God left this place a long time ago." - Blood Diamond. Maybe that's the answer? Maybe God decided to abandon us when we started making wrong decisions in life, and started inflicting pain and heartache on one other. Hmm. I know life isn't fair, I know that first hand, but innocent people are effected by such acts of evil for no valid reason. It baffles me. 


I cannot wait for summer, today seemed to be the day when I started to get excited about the aspect of wearing a summer dress with NO TIGHTS and flip flops! Eee. I think it started because if you hadn't known it was winter outside today you would assume the temperature would of been like a "warm" British summer... Ah wow. 


2hours till Secret Diary! This will fulfill my excitement about summer for now. Ah television what would we do without you? To let us forget about how the harsh reality of our life can be. 
Wow tonight my blog is depressing I apologise! Tomorrow it shall be happier, promise. 


Have a good one. 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment