Monday 14 February 2011

I listen to her heartbeat 'cause it plays my favorite song.



HAPPY VALENTINES!! Well, today wasn't as nearly as bad as i thought it was going to be, yes there were cute couples everywhere, yes there were red roses sent around school throughout the day, yes there was way more affection surrounding school. However, it wasn't as bad i as first imagined - as singletons everyone seems to sulk every time we hear of something coupley, and bad mouth couples like, "doesn't that make you sick" and "PDA, God get a room guys!" ... the bottom line, however many times all singletons deny it, is because, yes, we're ALL jealous. I mean don't get me wrong, i'm sure somedays singletons enjoy being single and yes it's true, less hassle and more pleasing yourself, but, on days such as today i don't know one person who didn't wish they were in a relationship - if you do, then they are most definitely lying. 
Although i must admit the day did make me feel a tad inadequate with couples surrounding me, and planning their dinner out together. But blah, i'm saving money not having to buy a present for someone, saving for my shoes! Eeeee.


Ah, perfect combination, egg custard tar, glass of milk, hot water bottle, bed. I am not feeling too well today (i don't think the two brownies and the iced cup cake helped!) i have an awful throat and slight headache. So this is my comfort on Valentines, what more could i want? HA. 


So, on the whole - today was a good day, a cake sale, seeing happy, loved up people, the sun was shining eeeek, i got my egg custard tar and have now got some money! WHAYYYY. On the down side, Mr Bryant ruined my love of nursery rhymes and made me realize most of them are cynical, sexist, racist and down right creepy. Oh, and i'm not on half term, which makes me sad and jealous of all those people who are getting lie ins while i have to wake up to the sound of my alarm (Ed Sheeran though so not too bad)  -- I hope this week flies by, now that i've said this i bet it's gonna go so slow! ARGH. 


Anyways, i'm still knackered from Saturday evening, so off to sleep. Hope you all had a lovely Valentines, no matter what you were doing, whether that was being spoilt rotten by your significant other half (i hate you) or spending it with friends. 


Have a good one.


B x


P.S hope you enjoyed the video! Yes i have an obsession with post secret <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment