Wednesday 2 February 2011

...So honey, step down from your throne.

Is it me or is this week going actually quite fast? Can't believe we're on Thursday (basically) already! I'm currently listening to Adele's new album which I absolutely LOVE, I've waited so long for this - as a hardcore Adele fan since her album 19, which came out in 2008! So it is very exciting to now have her now new album... My favourites have to be "Someone Like You", "Lovesong" and "He Won't Go" give them a listen, i promise you won't be disappointed! 

This week has been awfully exciting too, the new Secret Diary started last night - I adore Billie Piper, i think she's gorgeous with her bone structure.. Anyway the new episode was awesome it made me realize how much I've missed it! So if you don't watch it DOOO!
Another reason why this week has been exciting is that I seem for the moment to be up to date on work, which always puts you in a better mood, and that I cannot wait for the weekend!! I'm seeing nearly all my favourite people, jam packed. I can't wait to see L he is my best friend, have been for years, but we have the type of friendship where we don't need to necessary see each other all the time, or speak everyday, but no matter what we're still best friends - I love easy friendships like that. 
So, we're off for a big catch up and yummy food in London, and then on to see some other friends. Then I'm off to a dinner party thing, gosh better stop eating for the rest of the week... haha!!


I'll keep you updated.


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment