Friday 4 February 2011

Silent, screaming, blur...

Of course, my bubble was officially burst today! After writing on Wednesday evening that i was having a good week and everything seemed to be in my favor, I of course came back to reality with a BANG - always remember: EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! *sigh*

I shan't bore you with all the details, but lets just say, work came and bit me in the arse. I now having to finish my English coursework and do an essay plan for drama, along with various business work I completely forgot about! ARGH. 
Another harsh reality happened to be yes, however much I hate to say this, was caused by a BOY, yes a BOY. He of course doesn't realize that he has effected my mood drastically, to my dismay! Why? Why do guys do this? Become all ambiguous and play 'hard to get' don't they understand yes, it's fun to start off with when you're getting to know one another, but after a while it's just tedious and a waste of time! More than anything I'm confused and a little upset, however much I hate to say I'm upset (I hate to admit I'm upset, feels like admitting defeat) and there he is without a worry in the world - probably chatting up some stunning, stick of an insect, well-spoken brunette, while I'm sat on the sofa bumming out, eating Ben & Jerry's in my pajamas watching Poirot, feeling extremely sorry for myself and unloved, with the mind set of "what's wrong with me?!" NMJCKWNFIVCMKO. i hate boys. more than I hate food shopping and maths, which is seriously saying something! 
The last reason my good mood has been ripped to shreds is that i now have an ear infection, which burdens me with excruciating pain... So how i feel right now is FML. 


Although i am very much looking forward to the weekend :) something to try and up my mood! Which I shall fill you all in on... Lucky you haha.


Last and by no means lease, something that has really bothered me in the last month or so, why? Oh why? Does EVERYONE seem to be breaking up with their other half? I've heard about so many breakups recently, i hate breakups! Makes me so sad, I love relationships, well other people's relationships - as mine seem to fail, alas that's another matter. Not enough time haha... Everyone needs to sort out their lives and not break up, especially not during the winter or near VALENTINES DAY. Gosh. Oh great another day i shan't be looking forward to! I feel for all you singletons! Mainly because I am one :( 


Anyways, have a lovely weekend. Speak soon. 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment