Monday 7 February 2011

If you're shooting for the stars - then just shoot me.

Yes, it's the start of the week again! Grrr, the weekends always seem to go so fast - especially when they're good weekends. Monday night and we all know what that means yes, Glee is back on our television screens, I must admit I'm not really a Glee fan although I did watch the Britney one as I'm Britney's number one fan!! Well almost tight call between me and three of my friends ;) ah when we went to go see her on her circus tour I literally thought that I was either going to cry my eyes out, or wet my pants! To my amazement I did neither, although I was too close for comfort. 


I'm so happy today is over, did you know it was national skiver's day today! Most people claim to be 'ill' or come up with a ridiculous excuse to not go to work/school - when I was waking up this morning I turned on the radio to try and woo me out of my deep sleep, in my warm bed I heard this woman saying that she told her boss she couldn't come to work because she had lost her shoes. I mean for God's sake think of a better excuse than that, this really makes me think, why would you employ someone who had only one pair of shoes? And someone who would make up such an appalling excuse?! At least employ someone who can lie, or humour you. 


Speaking of employment, we have been told we need to start thinking about work experience for the summer, so I decided to apply for different places. The one I'm most excited about if they accept my application is ITV eeee - to work behind the scenes.


I am currently listening to Ed Sheeran in bed, perfect combination. Trying to NOT think about any sort of romance or of Valentines day - both proving extremely hard. So shall shortly be changing from Ed to Weezy, always lightens up my mood! 


Anyways, I shall be looking to tomorrow night SECRET DIARY eeee. I'll keep you up to date about Bell and Ben... Aaah another love relationship what is the world trying to do? Make me more depressed about this time of year. Clearly. 


Have a good one. 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment