Saturday 26 February 2011

I will remember your face... cause I am still in love with that place.

Yesterday was exactly what i needed, popped into town to The National Gallery in Leciester Square, with one of my best friends. Was such a good day, we had a good look around the gallery, me just for pleasure, her for pleasure and she had been studying a few of the paintings in history of art. I really enjoy art galleries and the amazing pieces of art, all unique and have a story behind them, to some extent i wish i had carried on some form of an art subject, but it turned my pleasure into a chore which is ultimately why i decided against it, and because my teacher disliked me, quite a considerable amount actually and the coursework was a bitch... 

After having a look round the art gallery we had lunch, good old Pret A Manger can't beat it! However, London wouldn't be London if there wasn't something strange and wonderful going on just look... 
Yes this man had decided to wear a straight jackets and then chain himself up, he then proceeded to get out of the chains and jacket in just 3minutes!! I actually found it quite painful to watch, turning my head but then wanting to watch, it was crazy, he even dislocated his arm. I just don't understand what would possess you to do that, haha, he was amusing whilst escaping from the chains - which definitely has to be an impressive talent! God i just love London and it's weirdness. 

After that excitement, we then decided to go The Little Black Gallery just off of Fulham Road, we walked from South Kensington Station, i think we underestimated just how far that actually was, as did my iPhone, without that phone i would be lost. It's amazing. We didn't even end up going into the gallery, we both chickened out, they were snotty, look down their nose at you kind of people, just because we were young etc. So we took a detour to Stanford Bridge and had a look round the ground, was actually more exciting then i expected haha. 

The last few days i've had that empty feeling, but can't put my finger on how to fix it. Hmmm, i know there are things i should do for my own good, but sometimes i just don't want to do them, i hate feeling like i should do something when i don't want to. There are plenty of others who do whatever they want and seem to have no karma from it, it's just so unfair. Hopefully everything will sort itself out really soon, as i'm getting so fed up here. And i don't think it's particularly good for my health due to the fact i'm consuming so much tea, can't be good. 

Ah, this week is just going so fast. It's so unfair, and i guarantee next week will go so slowly due to being back at school... BLAH. Hope those on half term had a good one and those at school haha, but i hope you had a good week too! 

Have a good one. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment