Wednesday 16 February 2011

If you make it rain, then she'll be under the weather.

Blah, i hate being ill - it's so boring, absolutely nothing to do, daytime television is just appalling, I'd rather watch paint dry! I actually mean it. Although, i do love a bit of loose women, SO much sexual innuendo on the program it's hysterical. I love it. 


To try and make myself feel a little better, i decided a bath would be an appropriate option, while i was in the bath and reading Why Men Lie and Why Women Cry, such a fantastic book, i definitely recommend it! I got onto one of my favourite parts of the book so far; Solving the Seven Biggest Mysteries About Men - i shan't list them as they're far too long, but anyway, the most intriguing one, in my opinion had to be What Do Men Really Talk About In The Rest Room? Come to think about it, what do they talk about? The answer i discovered, NOTHING absolutely, nothing. What a let down. So i then stopped reading the book and let my mind wonder about other things...


While it was wondering, i realized another word i hate, along with other words such as; snog, snot, mince, MOIST, canoodling and so forth... this word, that i hate isn't to do with the images it conjures up that makes you feel quite nauseous or disgusted no, it is the simple word of JUST - it seems to ruin everything, for example, "it was just a kiss" or "we're just friends"... It tries to degrade the feelings that someone has towards someone else, or the situation that they're in. It makes everything seem to be a let down, or an anticlimax. This is why i now have added it to my hate list, it hurts your feelings. So i think people shouldn't use it, it makes things sound and seem much nicer, or maybe people use it to try and put a guard up? To try and not face up to their own feeling, maybe they're scared? Or maybe it's their way to semi-reject someone, because they're too weak to do it properly? Either way, i hate it. Hmmm. 


I'm so excited, half term is in my sight now, just tomorrow (basically) and BOOM I'm there aaaaah. 


Oh and i have a new obsession Josh Kloss, you beautiful, beautiful man, i mean look at him - yes he is the guy from Katy Perry's, Teenage Dream video nomnomnom. He has kept me happy today, while I've been feeling sorry for myself in bed. Haha. 




Mission; to try and find a Josh Kloss look alike, it's gonna be a tough one. But i mean, wow. Hehe. 


Hope you have a good one. And that none of you are ill :( 


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment